Friday, December 28, 2012

Why did I create this blog?

This blog was created primarily to "honor" Kjell Tveter, a person for whom I have very little respect.
Beig a decent chap, I refrain from using a word like idiot even if I find it appropriate.
He has written a book that must be one of the worst books ever written for the purpose of propagating creationism. Pure, unadulterated, religious creationism: "Life,  Creation or Accident."
The level of his stupidity is evident from what he wrote in a newspaper article: 
The foundation of the theory of evolution is that life spontaneously arose all by itself, without any "Creator."

I have challenged him on just that false claim but his response dodges the question, and is full of classical creationist crap from obviously ID sources.

More to follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment