Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Will it ever end?

As you may have recognized by now, Pandas Thumb is an excellent site for taking the pulse of the controversy the Intellignet Design movement is working so hard to keep alive.

I take the opportunity to link to a comment at PT that may demonstrate how the ID movement thrieve on creationist misconceptions: ID Creationist misconception.

But the whole thread is of course very relevant.

I don't seem to have many readers of my blog, and I am not very active in keeping it alive and interesting but that may improve if I ever get more time on my hands. In the meantime, although I don't quite miss comments, it would have been nice to have some evidence that people have been here at all. You are all welcome whether you have anything to say or not. Just a hello, Kilroy was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment